Pet-Friendly Apartments in Newport News, VA
Looking for pet-friendly apartments in Newport News? Welcome home to The Hickory Point Townhomes! Our community provides a spacious living and a comfortable environment for you and your four legged friends. Enjoy our pet-friendly, luxury townhome-style apartments with gorgeous 2-story floor plans. Set on a quiet residential tree-lined street conveniently located between Williamsburg and Virginia Beach. Choose from one of our newly designed 2-bedroom floor plans with up to 1,154 square feet of optimized living space, to provide you with peace and tranquility.! Hickory Point offers access to wonderful amenities including a sparkling swimming pool, sun deck, patios, and in-home features such as hardwood flooring, dens, and wall to wall carpeting with beautifully landscaped grounds for your pet to explore!
Newport News, VA Pet-Friendly Locations
Your furry friends are part of your family, so we want to make sure they feel welcomed too. Luckily, there are numerous dog-friendly locations and activities in Newport News for you and your pets to enjoy. There are dog parks right at your disposal such as Fido Field, Riverview Far, Victory Landing, and more to explore. After a nice day in the park, grab a bite to eat at Aromas, Burger Theory, or Taste Unlimited with your furry friends in tow. And not to worry, there are plenty of pet stores like Pet World, Petco, and Petsmart for all your animals toys, food, and care necessities!
Our Pet Policy
- AION allows residents to have dogs, cats and service animals.
- All animals must be housebroken.
- No breeding of any permitted animal is allowed.
- The following breeds of dogs are not permitted or any mix of these breeds of dogs where the following breeds are 50% or more in your dog and verified by veterinary report: German Shepherds Akitas, Chow Terriers or Chow breed mixes, American Bulldogs, Bull Staff or Staffordshire Terriers, Doberman/Doberman Pinscher, (mini pinchers are permitted) Rottweiler's, Wolf dog hybrid, Pit-bull terriers, Presa Canario or any variety of Canary dogs.
- All residents with a pet(s) are required to sign the Pet Addendum and provide a photo of the pet which should be kept in the resident lease file.
- If applicable, a pet deposit and/or fee and monthly fees are charged.